LinkedIn is a phenomenal way of finding high-net-worth investors, so you better know how to use it correctly. Join Yakov Smart and I as we discuss how to use LinkedIn like a real pro.
My guest this week is Yakov Smart who’s an expert when it comes to attracting high-net-worth investors and raising capital using LinkedIn. He coaches business owners across a variety of different industries to build quality relationships and leads on LinkedIn. We dive deep into some key strategies and the philosophy behind networking at scale using Linkedin and leave you with some actionable tips that you can start using today. It’s not just about creating a profile, adding a photo and writing a bio… there’s WAY more to this powerful platform than you think!
Yakov Smart is considered to be the leading expert when it comes to attracting high-net-worth investors and raising capital using LinkedIn. He’s the Author of Disrupting LinkedIn and a sought-after authority by top business owners and sales leaders worldwide.
Today Yakov is the proud leader of Linked Lead Enterprises, where his webinars, on-demand training programs and strategic consulting accelerators give people proven tools and techniques for transforming their LinkedIn Profiles into priceless, Capital Raising Assets.
So hit subscribe, join the community, and let us know in the comments below: How has LinkedIn helped you find investors?
- Linkedin is a key tool for building relationships with people who can potentially invest in your projects.
- It’s like being in a conference of thousands of people but you get to target people who can specifically fit your business needs.
- Create lists of people specific to your business and your circle.
- Use Linkedin sales navigator to target and contact investors by zip code, companies and more.
- You want your search to target 3 keys areas:
- Net worth potential
- Mindset and interests
- Look for streams of commonality when searching for potential new connections.
- Look to take the BANK assessment to learn different buying behaviors and how you can match those when pitching.
- Use automation wisely and don’t be aggressive with it. Make sure it feels organic. Contact people providing some value to them.
- Set your profile up in a way that answers some potential questions and demonstrates empathy. Make sure your profile targets the visitor and not your ego.
- Don’t talk about multiple business ventures on one profile. Keep it specific.
The Passive Investing Playbook – https://investormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at https://investormindset.com/invest