Today we’re talking about getting reconnected and why it’s going to make a massive difference in your life in so many ways.
This has been a year of disconnection… and because of that, now more than ever, it’s time to make that change and get reconnected. It’s important that we double down and lean into the fact that social interaction has not been happening in order for us to reconnect with people and build new relationships. We’re lucky at the moment, actually, because it’s more simple now than ever to connect with people… even though it’s not the way we might be accustomed to.
By starting to have those conversations again with people we know, like, and trust, it’s going to increase our happiness, sense of community and lead us to having a mutually benefiting relationship. We also need to remember that people really do want to hear from us and that they want to know that we’re interested in what’s been going on in their world too.
So join me this week and let’s take action in getting that connection back today.
Hit subscribe to join the community and let us all know in the comments below how you’ve reconnected with people over these past few months.
- We need to be clear on where we’re going, why we’re going there and how we’re going to get there.
- Ask yourself what you want and get deeper into WHY you want it.
- Find a quantitative goal that you can measure. This is going to help you know you’re achieving what you set out to and that your heading in the right direction.
- If you have a quantitative approach to setting goals, then it will allow you to statistically analyze which areas need improvement and set realistic goals in order to improve them.
- Seek advice from the people around you. Make sure you build a strong network and find ways to grow… this can be via free groups online or paying for coaching. Don’t struggle alone.
- When we feel like we’re not achieving, we need to remember that it’s all about the journey, and recognizing those micro achievements that we’re making on a weekly basis. Progress is truly the key to achieving our goals and feeling successful.
The Passive Investing Playbook – https://investormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at https://investormindset.com/invest