Subscribe & Listen:
This week I’m joined by one of the most successful podcasters in the US: Mr John Lee Dumas! We take a deep dive into how to start a successful business, what you should NOT do and how you should go about winning over your audience.
Starting a business or creating a content channel is a tough game and that’s why John Lee Dumas is here this week… to help give us a head start in our business ventures. We go into the mistakes that people make when modelling themselves on other businesses, how to connect with people who are more than average and tricks of winning over a new audience. This is an inspiring episode that is dedicated to those of you who want to start a business or a successful content channel.
John Lee Dumas is an American podcaster, internet personality, and entrepreneur. He is the founder and host of the award-winning podcast, Entrepreneurs on Fire where he interviews the world’s most successful entrepreneurs. John Lee Dumas is widely regarded as one of the best viral entrepreneur podcasters in the United States, who started his entrepreneurial career in 2012 and until 2019, has generated over $16 Million in revenue through his podcasts.
Hit subscribe, join the community, and get involved in the conversation.
Let us know in the comments: What are your entrepreneurial business goals for this year?
1. One of the mistakes people make when running or starting a business is that they look at other businesses doing big launches and think that if they just copy the strategy they’ll win big… but in reality… the actual net profits aren’t as high as they thought.
2. Find someone who is currently where you want to be and use them as a mentor.
3. You’re the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
4. You’re not stuck with just meeting from the people in your local area; find a few people that you can mastermind with and meet with them weekly. They’ll help you to stop procrastinating, get things done and grow in the most important areas.
5. John believes that to begin a remote business and lifestyle you need to be financially successful, location independent and adventurous.
6. If you’re thinking about creating content, identify what your audience’s single biggest problem is and create the solution.
7. Try not to be a person of success but a person of value.
The Passive Investing Playbook – http://theinvestormindset.com/passive
Entrepreneurs on Fire – https://www.eofire.com/
Learn more about our fund opportunities – https://www.vonfinch.com/fund
Learn more about investing with Steven at http://theinvestormindset.com/invest
Join the MultiFamilyMBA and get exclusive free training: http://theinvestormindset.com/mfmba
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?