What’s the one reason that so many successful achievers are failing on a regular basis in life and business? I’m going to walk you through this and how to solve the problem.

It’s so easy for us to get caught up and focus in on the problems that our businesses have… but guess what… this is just holding you back. If we can learn to appreciate what’s great about our lives and business it’s going to lead to change, which will lead to balance, and that is going to drive us forward with a lot more energy, appreciation and happiness. In a nutshell: this means spending 95% of your time on the solution and the other 5% on the problem.

Hit subscribe to join the community and let us know in the comments: How has becoming more introspective or emotionally aligned made an impact in your business and life?


1. What you focus on grows, what you think about expands, and what you dwell upon determines your destiny.

2. What are you focusing your attention on and what are you attracting into your life?

3. What you’re focusing on is directly impacting and influencing the success that you’re having in your business.

4. Set aside time to focus on the negatives so you can make changes in your business and determine what needs to go and what needs to stay. When doing this though, spend 95% of your time recognizing and appreciating what IS amazing… and use the other 5% to work out how it can be improved.

5. This at the core is going to give you perspective. That will then lead to change, which will lead to balance and that is going to drive you forward with a lot more energy, appreciation and happiness.

6. Spend 95% more time on the solution rather than the problem.


The Passive Investing Playbook –


Learn more about investing with Steven at

Join the MultiFamilyMBA and get exclusive free training:


Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.

Rod Khleif

Rod Khleif

Director at The Lifetime CashFlow Academy, Best Selling Author & High Performance Coach
Kathy Fettke

Kathy Fettke

Co-CEO of Real Wealth Network, Host of the Real Wealth Show & author of Retire Rich with Rentals
Chris Voss

Chris Voss

World's #1 Negotiation Coach, Bestselling Author "Never Split The Difference"
Brandon Turner

Brandon Turner

Cohost of BiggerPockets Podcast, Author and Managing Member of Open Door Capital LLC
David Allen

David Allen

Leading authority in organizational and personal productivity, Author of Getting Things Done
Joes Fairless

Joe Fairless

Host of Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever show, Co-Founder of Ashcroft Capital

About The Show

What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.

The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.

Steven Pesavento


Steven Pesavento

The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital

Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.

5 principles of success

The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors

I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?