Steven has reached a milestone that many don’t in podcasting, with this episode he is celebrating publishing 300 episodes!! With over 750,000 downloads and reaching 10s of thousands of people, Steven is very grateful for each and every one.
In this episode, Steven delves into what having an Investor Mindset is all about and how you can develop it to make the impact you want in your life as well as the lives of others.
- The investor mindset is about training and introducing you to this idea of thinking like an investor.
- Life is all about creating options. It’s all about having the ability to do what you want, when you want, however you want.
- One of the best ways to ensure your financial future is to educate yourself on your options
- The core of the idea of investing is about creating a return on your investment.
- The concept of the investor mindset is about putting the tools in your hand, to be able to live a better life, to live the life that you want to live.
- At the core, VonFinch is built around you; around successful entrepreneurs and professionals, people who are interested in growing not only in their pocketbook through investment, but also in their minds.
Free Online Training: Investing to Hedge Against Inflation at http://investormindset.com/start
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?