In a follow-up to last week’s episode about value-adding with reduced expenses, Steven continues to share his strategies on adding value to the property. This episode is about solar panels and even though they can seem expensive, in the long-term they will provide a significant value-add to your property. Steven discusses his current project that is doing just that.
Do not miss these highlights:
- Installing income-producing solar will reduce expenses, adding value as well
- One of the biggest expenses that most projects deal with even on non-master metered properties, is the cost of electricity
- If we create power below the market rate, we’re able to create a massive amount of income for the property
- Having the right relationships can significantly decrease the cost of installing solar panels
- A solar power system is low maintenance in the long-term
Want to learn more about this opportunity and whether it is right for you?
Join us at our next Passive Investment Opportunity Webinar. Learn more at http://www.vonfinch.com/offer
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?