Did you know that oftentimes the only thing getting in the way of your success is (wait for it) you? If you’re ready to quit being in your own way then you’ve got to join us for today’s show.
- Growth doesn’t happen overnight
- Often (to reach success) you just have to get out of your own way
- You can’t prepare forever, you MUST take action
- Success in the long-term is often about fulfillment
- Finding a good mentor comes from adding value & building relationships
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie (https://amzn.to/2Q7b6Xx)
- Multi-Family Millions – David Lindahl (https://amzn.to/2Rza7gJ)
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dexproperties/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/todd.dexheimer
Todd Dexheimer, CEO of Venture D Properties, LLC has spent years learning the “secrets” to success. Since 2008 he has purchased and renovated roughly 800 units. He’s completed over 150 flips, including a 20-unit mobile home park, a ski resort, and a 15-unit apartment complex.
These days Todd owns approximately $35 million in real estate comprising 550 units and 25,000 sqft of office and retail space located in 5 states (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee). His focus is on syndicating value-add multi-family properties in emerging markets.
Todd’s purpose is to impact people’s lives in a good way, and today he is also the host of the podcast Pillars of Wealth Creation. Mentors have been a huge part of his success, and he’s doing his part to be a mentor to other real estate investors.
- Listening to books / podcasts
- Exercise & healthy eating
- Family time
- Time blocking