Subscribe & Listen:
Did you know that oftentimes the only thing getting in the way of your success is (wait for it) you? If you’re ready to quit being in your own way then you’ve got to join us for today’s show.
- Growth doesn’t happen overnight
- Often (to reach success) you just have to get out of your own way
- You can’t prepare forever, you MUST take action
- Success in the long-term is often about fulfillment
- Finding a good mentor comes from adding value & building relationships
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie (https://amzn.to/2Q7b6Xx)
- Multi-Family Millions – David Lindahl (https://amzn.to/2Rza7gJ)
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dexproperties/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/todd.dexheimer
Todd Dexheimer, CEO of Venture D Properties, LLC has spent years learning the “secrets” to success. Since 2008 he has purchased and renovated roughly 800 units. He’s completed over 150 flips, including a 20 unit mobile home park, a ski resort, and a 15 unit apartment complex.
These days Todd owns approximately $35 million in real estate comprising 550 units and 25,000sqft of office and retail space located in 5 states (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee). His focus is on syndicating value-add multi-family properties in emerging markets.
Todd’s purpose is to impact people’s lives in a good way, and today he is also the host of the podcast Pillars of Wealth Creation. Mentors have been a huge part of his success, and he’s doing his part to be a mentor to other real estate investors.
- Listening to books / podcasts
- Exercise & healthy eating
- Family time
- Time blocking
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?