Did you know that over a 5 year period less than 4% of US businesses survive? To make sure you don’t up end as one of these statistics… there’s 3 vital things that you need to know.
It’s super important that these three elements are not missing from your business because at the core they’re going to directly impact what your bottom line is, how many customers you have and therefore whether or not you’re running a successful business.
And these principles aren’t exclusive to business owners… as an employee you can apply these three important elements to your work and use them to build your career and workplace value.
Hit subscribe to join the community and build your business knowledge and let us know in the comments: What kind of offers have you been attracted to in the past that you just couldn’t say no to?
1. Who is your ideal customer or client?
2. Once you know the answer to the above question you can start asking questions like: What are their desires? What do they want most? What do they fear most?
3. When you’re constructing a perfect client profile it’s always better to start super specific and then work backwards into a broader profile.
4. What is your irresistible offer? An offer that your client just can’t say no to.
5. This will differentiate you from your competition and make your new client excited to work with you.
6. How can you over deliver in order to build rave reviews and new fans?
The Passive Investing Playbook – http://theinvestormindset.com/passive
GSD Mode – https://www.gsdmode.com/mainpage
Learn more about investing with Steven at http://theinvestormindset.com/invest
Join the MultiFamilyMBA and get exclusive free training: http://theinvestormindset.com/mfmba
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?