Our guest this week, Jeremy Roll, has built his entire 16 year career around passive investing and has more than $1 Billion worth of real estate and business assets. As Founder and President of Roll Investment Group, Jeremy manages a group of over 1,000 investors in the US and Canada who seek passive/managed cash flowing investments in real estate and businesses. Jeremy is originally from Montreal, is a licensed California Real Estate Broker (for investing purposes only), has an MBA from The Wharton School, and is an Advisor for Realty Mogul, the largest real estate crowdfunding website in the US.
Tom drops by to tell us his secret strategies for creating engaging and profitable email marketing campaigns. He gives us advice on how to avoid common copywriting pitfalls, how to target the right audience for our niche and how to communicate effectively with those leads that go on to create solid conversions and returns.
We go into why Jeremy became an investor, what he learnt along the way and how you can achieve success in your investing career without hitting those common pitfalls. Jump into this episode and learn what the pros/cons of passive investing are and if it’s the right choice for you and your personal situation.
Are you a passive investor and have something to add to this discussion? If so then subscribe and drop a comment below!
- ALWAYS do your due diligence and make sure you really know who you’re doing business with.
- Be careful about projections and assumptions from operators. Sometimes these numbers can be inflated and dressed up to hook investors in. Conversative numbers are more safe and can show you who you’re really working with.
- You can have two properties that are identical but the operator who manages the property better is going to achieve the best return on your investment.
- Review current mainstream consumer sentiment to give you an idea of what’s happening in the market.
- Think ahead. Is asset X going to be valuable in 10 years? Look at what’s going on in terms of the market, technology and job growth.
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?