This week we’re focusing on market selection. We look at how to find the right markets to invest in and what three core elements play a key role in making the right selection. Jump into this episode and refresh or improve your knowledge about market selection so you can start off on a strong foot!
- Population growth is the primary factor for selecting a market.
- A population decline can signify issues with politics, economics, location and more. We typically want to stay away from these areas.
- Job growth with a diverse set of industries and good pay scale is a huge advantage. This indicates solid potential tenants and market rents.
- We want to look at supply and how many buildings are being built in the next 2-5 years. This means making sure that supply has not outgrown demand.
- Crime rate is an important factor that will indicate tenant types, political issues and other unwanted problems within the community.
The Passive Investing Playbook – https://investormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at https://investormindset.com/invest