Join us on this week’s episode with special guest Rod Khleif, one of the best real estate investors and an awesome mentor in the multifamily field. Find out more about our investment opportunities here www.vonfinch.com/invest
Rod Khleif is an entrepreneur, investor, mentor, host of The Lifetime Cashflow podcast, and author. He has owned and sold over 2,000 houses and apartment buildings in the course of his career. Today, he focuses on helping other people achieve multi-generational wealth through mastering the multifamily space.
Life was not all sunshine and roses for Rod. In the global financial crisis of 2008, he lost $15 million and 800 properties; a loss that is enough to put most investors out of business. And yet, he persevered, did not give up, and found his way back on top of the game. In this week’s episode, we talk about the mindset and strategies he has in place to maximize cash flow for his business, which involve finding the right people, having the best systems in place, and avoiding the biggest pitfalls in business.
If you want to learn how you can maximize cash flow through the right people, systems, mentors, and direction, don’t miss what Rod has to say.
1. Sometimes, it’s not about the profit margin—it’s about the cash flow.
2. One of the biggest mistakes you can make as an investor is working with the wrong operator.
3. A partnership is not equal to a solution to all of your problems.
4. Finding the right people is one of the biggest challenges in putting up a business.
5. You can’t learn to love something; if you don’t love what you’re doing, find something else.
6. Find people that align with your goals, strengths, weaknesses, and personality.
Rod Khleif’s Official Website: https://rodkhleif.com/
Rod Khleif on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rodkhleifLearn more about investing with Steven at http://investormindset.com/invest