What do you do when your life isn’t going as expected? You utilize flexibility
This week we’re talking about the importance of flexibility and how it can help you navigate a tough situation in order to let go of negativity and move forward with positivity and a clear mind. When things don’t go as we planned, we often can’t change the situation, but what we can do is decide how we’re going to react to it and move forward. Instead of asking what’s wrong with ourselves… we can ask what is actually good about the situation and use the answer to influence what our next steps will be. Remember: The quality of your life is proportional to the amount of uncertainty that you can successfully deal with and navigate through.
So hit subscribe to become part of the Investor Mindset community and join the conversation.
Let us know in the comments: What benefits have you received through being more flexible in your life?
1. The only thing we can be sure about is that change is happening and will continue to happen. This means we need to develop a skill set and have values that will make our lives more enjoyable and increase our productivity.
2. Flexibility means accepting a situation for the way it is, understanding that you can’t change it, but you CAN choose how to react to it.
3. Change your expectations into a feeling of appreciation.
4. When a situation doesn’t hit your high standards… ask yourself what IS good about the situation instead of only looking at the negatives.
5. Use the 60 second rule. When you feel a strong emotion about something that is going to have a negative impact on you… PAUSE… feel it fully for 60 seconds… and let it go. This will help you move forward and find positivity instead of hanging on to unwanted thoughts and feelings.
6. The quality of your life is proportional to the amount of uncertainty that you can experience and move through.
The Passive Investing Playbook – http://investormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at http://investormindset.com/invest