Real Estate has five fundamental benefits that make this asset class stand out from the rest. Each benefit on its own is powerful, yet together they make real estate the smartest and most reliable investment you can make.
- The first benefit is cash flow – The more cash flow you build up, the more you can achieve financial freedom
- The second benefit is the ability to use leverage, it’s one of the biggest values of being an investor in Real Estate. If you are experts in your market, you’re going to know what’s going on in these different neighborhoods. You’ll have the ability to be an inside trader
- The third benefit is equity growth – this occurs every single month that your tenant pays your mortgage, and you’re paying down that principal
- The fourth benefit is appreciation – There’s never been a time where there’s no appreciation in Denver Real Estate over the long term
- The fifth is tax benefits – In real estate, you’re leaving one of the biggest benefits on the table
- Wealth is having a net worth on paper, it’s in the assets you hold
- As real estate professionals, you should never be in a position to pay taxes no matter how much money you make, as long as you invest enough and buy enough assets
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?