Subscribe & Listen:
In this episode, Steven just wants to express his thanks to all his listeners, both new and long-term. Without you, this podcast would not be the success it is. He invites you all to be the inspiration that he has hopefully been for you just as your successes have been an inspiration for him.
- Each of us has the ability to be an inspirational person
- Create your own path, pick up that torch, and run with it
- Living with the Investor Mindset and getting to pass it on to others is so valuable
- Ask yourself “How can I dedicate my life to helping inspire other people, helping people to live a better life?’
- Having gratitude is the first step in inspiring others
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?