David Meltzer is the Co-founder of Sports 1 Marketing and formerly served as CEO of the renowned Leigh Steinberg Sports & Entertainment agency, which was the inspiration for the movie Jerry Maguire.
He is a three-time international best-selling author, a Top 100 Business Coach, the executive producer of Entrepreneur‘s #1 digital business show, Elevator Pitch, and host of the top entrepreneur podcast, The Playbook. His newest book, Game-Time Decision Making, was a #1 new release, David has been recognized by Variety Magazine as their Sports Humanitarian of the Year and awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor.
In this episode, we dive into emotional stories from David’s past and learn how you can achieve a stronger investing mindset and reach the goal of true internal happiness. We go into what losing over $100M taught David, how following in the footsteps of his father turned him into a better person and how one angry phone call nearly destroyed his daughter’s life. This is an episode packed full of amazing stories and education from one of the most inspirational people in business. You’re not going to want to miss this EP!
- Take inventory of your values and know who you are.
- Stabilize and then grow. Have the desire to be what you must be and what you can be.
- Gratitude is the most powerful thing in the world. Live life through a lens of gratitude. The most powerful mindset of an investor is finding the light, the love and the lessons.
- Lose your ego-based consciousness.
- You need at least 3 mentors in life
- Course of Miracles –https://www.amazon.com/course-Miracles-Foundation-Inner-Peace/dp/1883360269