Subscribe & Listen:
What do the bosses of Shark Tank look for when people are pitching their ideas? This week we’re analyzing the 3 most important characteristics that winning pitches have. 👉👉 Join the MultiFamilyMBA and get exclusive free training: https://theinvestormindset.com/mfmba
There IS a secret formula to creating a winning sales pitch and it consists of 3 main qualities. Do you know what they are? The most important aspect here though, is that YOU can implement these techniques into your pitches and use them to boost your sales figures. I’ve done the analysis on the most successful Shark Tank pitches so you don’t have to! Jump in and join me on this week’s info packed episode and get your sales pitches right up there alongside the winners.
Hit subscribe and let us know the comments: What’s the most important aspect of a pitch for you?
Join us this week and strengthen your knowledge of investing with your retirement dollars. If you have any questions about this topic then drop them in the comments below and we’ll be happy to advise.
1. Explain the business concept and story in under 90 seconds.
2. People buy emotionally and justify logically.
3. One main mistake people make is that they think it all comes down to the numbers and ROI. This is important but people are going to invest because they are emotionally hooked in and believe this idea will work.
4. Be able to outline and describe why this team is going to deliver and how it’s going to execute the plan.
5. Know your numbers or at least have someone next to you who does.
6. Spend time: practicing your pitch, answering questions, knowing what the numbers are and how the execution will be carried out and by whom.
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?