It seems like a powerful legacy is something that just happens for the “big” or “great” people – but outside of these circles it almost seems like an impossibility…life is what it is, right? Nothing could be further from the truth! In this episode Roger Blankenship shares his perspective on legacy-building, from his inspiration very early on in life to his long-term purpose now. Guess what, folks, it is up to YOU!
- Find a wise mentor, and LISTEN to their advice
- Happiness in life is a choice!
- Stress-test your investments, don’t try to force a “deal”
- Hardship is a great teacher! Learn from your challenges
- Traction – Gino Wickman (https://amzn.to/2YeGTEo)
Roger Blankenship is the “Flipping America Guy.” He hosts the nationally syndicated real estate show, “Flipping America”, plus he is an author, educator, motivational and inspirational speaker, and a business leader. He is a member of several professional real estate organizations and is a member of the Forbes Magazine Real Estate Council. Since 2002 Roger and his team have purchased and sold more than 1100 properties across the United States.