Ever feel yourself getting out of balance? Struggling to focus on the real purpose behind your goals? Or maybe you’ve lost everything, and are struggling to get back on your feet. If any of the above feel like you, then listen in as Rod Khleif shares his story of struggle to success.
- Get REALLY clear on your why – it’ll help you stay focused on what’s actually important
- Set goals for AFTER you achieve your big goals
- Problems are a blessing! Look for high-quality problems
- Start everything with gratitude
- Think & Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill (https://amzn.to/2Fprcng)
- The Five Love Languages – Gary Chapman (https://amzn.to/2J2lwRr)
- The Slight Edge – Jeff Olson (https://amzn.to/2N0OBC1)
- The Magic of Thinking Big – David J Schwartz (https://amzn.to/2Fo0BqH)
- Turning pro – Steven Pressfield (https://amzn.to/2WWrPQ8)
- Text “Rod” to 41411 for a free workbook
- Lifetime Cashflow Podcast
Rod Khleif and his family immigrated to the USA when he was 6, and after watching his mother’s drive to create a life for her kids he knew he wanted a life in real estate. In this episode we hear how he fought through language barriers, bullying, and limiting beliefs, to become a passionate real estate investor who has personally owned and managed over 2,000 apartments and homes.
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?