Aloha Mindsetters! This week we’re looking at how to practice the plan and put the plan into practice. We look at how to: draft a plan, organize our ideas, create steps, prioritize, and last but not least, set and achieve crucial deadlines for our goals. If you’re not sure where you’re headed next… then I’m here to help steer the ship in the right direction.
My goal is to help and empower over one million people to live a better life through real estate… so jump in and join the community for free so we can move forward and achieve great things together!
- We have to know where we’re going.
- Be clear on what you want and WHY you want it.
- It’s not just about the plan, but the practice of building the plan and then putting that plan into practice.
- Capture and brainstorm the plan on paper or a digital doc… in detail.
- Categorize into chunks so we can be clear and prioritize.
- Start eliminating and prioritizing steps.
- Once you have all the above ready… set deadlines.
- Schedule an hour a day for reviewing what you achieved.
- Create goals to achieve for your week.
The Passive Investing Playbook – https://theinvestormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at https://theinvestormindset.com/invest
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?