Getting started in the real estate game can be super tough, but this week our special guest is Ryan McKenna and we dive deep into the challenges of investing and how we can overcome them.
Ryan advises us on how to start investing, what to look for when vetting sponsors, how you should look at investing long-term, and much more. This episode is packed with amazing advice and information from a top pro-investor and guess what… it’s completely free.
Join us this week and receive this FREE advice from a real investing pro. If you’re just starting out in the investment game and haven’t decided which path to take yet, then this episode is tailor-made just for you!
- Be fully committed and if change happens then go full throttle in the next direction.
- It’s very very difficult to be a part-time active investor.
- It’s better to learn to be a passive investor first and then head into active once you have more experience.
- Focus on your expertise.
- The people matter most. Look at the team and its track record before the numbers.
- Look for transparency in the sponsor and ask what challenges they’ve faced and how they overcame them. Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- Try expanding your portfolio and look at multiple deals.
- Investing is for the long game… don’t try to make millions overnight.
Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert T. Kiyosaki https://amzn.to/3ie8zV2
Essentialism – In pursuit of doing less – Greg McKeown https://amzn.to/35dDi0t
Interested in connecting with other like-minded individuals? Then join our VonFinch Private Capital Network. Learn more at https://www.vonfinch.com/invest.
About our Guest:
Ryan McKenna is the Founder of McKenna Capital, a real estate private equity firm that provides passive investment opportunities in institutional-quality, recession-resilient, real estate. Focusing on value-add multifamily, self-storage, and manufactured home parks, McKenna Capital has helped investors allocate capital across 10,000 + units with a combined asset value of over $1 billion. Ryan has partnered with some of the most experienced and well-respected operating partners across the United States and oversees all acquisitions, capital raising efforts, investor relations, and asset management for his firm.