Ready to jump into real estate investment but are not sure what is right for you? In this episode, Steven highlights the differences between investing in multifamily and single-family real estate to help you to determine which one is right for you and your investment portfolio.
- If you want to manage, be in control, and understand what it takes to own a property, then go buy a Single Family
- One of the best hedges against inflation is investing in real assets
- If you don’t have a $100,000 or more total net worth,then syndication is not the right route for you
- The passive investors usually get 60% to 80% of the profit – Most of the profit goes to the passive investor
- The problem with the single family is you can never truly hire other people to be in charge of everything
Investing to Hedge Against Inflation – Free online training at https://investormindset.com/start
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?