Ready to jump into real estate investment but are not sure what is right for you? In this episode, Steven highlights the differences between investing in multifamily and single-family real estate to help you to determine which one is right for you and your investment portfolio.
- If you want to manage, be in control, and understand what it takes to own a property, then go buy a Single Family
- One of the best hedges against inflation is investing in real assets
- If you don’t have $100,000 or more total net worth, then syndication is not the right route for you
- Passive investors usually get 60% to 80% of the profit – Most of the profit goes to the passive investor
- The problem with the single-family is you can never truly hire other people to be in charge of everything