The best place to get started in investing is modeling the behaviors of those that have achieved prior success into cash flow assets. In today’s episode, Steven takes us through the mindset you need in order to achieve investment success and the formula is easier than you think.
- The formula – Take your earned income from your career, invest that into assets, then repeat that over and over again until you’re financially free
- The whole investor mindset is to earn money in your business and park that money into cash flowing assets
- One of the biggest problems with some high performers is they’re not clear on their purpose
- Get clear on what you want and why you want it. It will help you decide what path you’re going
- Discover the Rich & Wealthy Mindset versus Middle-Class Mindset
- Having more money than time versus having more time than money
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?