Has anyone ever told you that “Self-Talk” is important? Do you know what self-talk is? I know I’ve heard it before, but it’s SUCH an easy thing to totally forget about…because it’s silent. There is nobody except you to call you out on your own bad self-talk. Join us today as powerhouse investor Mitch Stephens shares the secrets, and power, behind getting your self-talk under control.
- You don’t have to know how to do everything, find the person who does!
- If you want to change your life, change your self-talk
- Do something you love, that inspires you
- Having someone who’s “done it” (as a mentor) is invaluable
- The Bible (https://amzn.to/2Lw254E)
- Think & Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill (https://amzn.to/2PUpv9c)
- Psycho-cybernetics – Maxwell Maltz (https://amzn.to/2nRPXmF)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki (https://amzn.to/2PNWhsz)
- Nothing Down – Robert Allen (https://amzn.to/332lIYT)
- Self-Made in America – John Mccormack (https://amzn.to/2r96l3g)
- Outliers – Malcom Gladwell (https://amzn.to/37uIP1E)
- Get the day going early
Mitch Stephen has been a self-employed Real Estate investor for 20+ years. He started his investing career in his early 20s, and now his company specializes in buying distressed properties with other people’s money. His company now also sells those properties, owner financed, to new homeowners. Since 1996 Mitch has sold close to 2000+ homes!
Mitch is an avid reader, but also places huge value on mentorship and coaching. Some of his early mentors were Ron LeGrand and Lou Brown.
His belief is that the only reason we’re put on this planet is to love and help each other, so that is now his purpose in business and life.