Has anyone ever told you that “Self-Talk” is important? Do you know what self-talk is? I know I’ve heard it before, but it’s SUCH an easy thing to totally forget about…because it’s silent. There is nobody except you to call you out on your own bad self-talk. Join us today as powerhouse investor Mitch Stephens shares the secrets, and power, behind getting your self-talk under control.
- You don’t have to know how to do everything, find the person who does!
- If you want to change your life, change your self-talk
- Do something you love, that inspires you
- Having someone who’s “done it” (as a mentor) is invaluable
- The Bible (https://amzn.to/2Lw254E)
- Think & Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill (https://amzn.to/2PUpv9c)
- Psycho-cybernetics – Maxwell Maltz (https://amzn.to/2nRPXmF)
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki (https://amzn.to/2PNWhsz)
- Nothing Down – Robert Allen (https://amzn.to/332lIYT)
- Self-Made in America – John Mccormack (https://amzn.to/2r96l3g)
- Outliers – Malcom Gladwell (https://amzn.to/37uIP1E)
- Get the day going early
Mitch Stephen has been a self-employed Real Estate investor for 20+ years. He started his investing career in his early 20’s, and now his company specializes in buying distressed properties with other people’s money. His company now also sells those properties, owner financed, to new homeowners. Since 1996 Mitch has sold close to 2000+ homes!
Mitch is an avid reader, but also places huge value on mentorship and coaching. Some of his early mentors were Ron LeGrand and Lou Brown.
His belief is that the only the only reason we’re put on this planet is to love and help each other, so that is now his purpose in business and life.
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?