Business and real estate investment can be simple, but they’re hard. Most of the “glimpses” into the real estate industry our culture shows us (ahem…HGTV I’m looking at you) do not accurately portray the challenges most people will face – which is probably the reason most people fail, or quit before they even start. Join us as Mike Hambright shares some of his mindset and tactical secrets to succeeding in an industry that is not for the faint of heart.
- Surround yourself with a community of people actually “doing it”
- Enable people on your team to hold you accountable
- Focus on what you “get to do”, not what you “have to do”
- Working all the time does not equate to working hard
- Traction – Gino Wickman (https://amzn.to/2PmykbF)
Mike is a professional Real Estate Investor, mentor and coach who has bought and sold hundreds of houses, and mentored others that have bought thousands of properties. While he loves rehabbing houses and watching the transformation while working through challenges, what he loves most is the flexibility and freedom that investing provides his family. Mike is also the founder and host of the FlipNerd.com, a Real Estate Investor VIP Show.