Subscribe & Listen:
Want to know one of the most powerful things successful people are all good at? (Since you’re an Investor Mindset listener I’m guessing your answer was an immediate “YES!”) I’ll give a quick spoiler to today’s episode, it’s clarity! Want to know more? Join us today as Michael Blank walks through his journey to success, and shares some huge tips for finding clarity for your own success journey.
- You can’t control your circumstances, but you can control how you react TO the circumstances
- Working on your character (who you need to BE) often precedes the results we want
- Get REALLY clear on what you want and why, and evaluate your strategy to get there
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki (https://amzn.to/2PNWhsz)
- The Miracle Equation – Hal Elrod (https://amzn.to/36uzzJE)
- Miracle Morning – Hal Elrod (https://amzn.to/2zXAHqP)
- The One Thing – Gary Keller & Jay Papasan (https://amzn.to/2MZtPlb)
- Financial Freedom with Real Estate Investing – Michael Blank (https://amzn.to/2RP93pU)
Michael Blank is an entrepreneur who’s passionate about helping people become financially free through real estate investing. He is the author of the Amazon bestseller “Financial Freedom with Real Estate Investing”, and he’s also host of the popular Apartment Buildings Investing Podcast.
Michael has helped investors to purchase 5,000 multifamily units valued at $215M through his content and training programs, and he himself controls over $43M million in performing multifamily assets all over the United States, and has raised over $12M in capital.
Michael’s purpose is to help as many people become financially free as possible, and he’s currently driven to do so in the biggest way possible. His current goal is to help over 1000 people quit their jobs, so they can have financial freedom and the opportunity for impact and fulfillment in their lives.
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?