One of the best ways to achieve your goals is by modeling others who are already thriving in the space in which you want to be successful. We’re not just copying what others are doing but rather using their track record as a template for our own journey. This method has worked wonders for my personal growth AND my career growth. So join me this week and let’s take a dive into how you can find mentors to model and start building your empire today!
Maybe you’re already using this method? If you are, then drop a comment below and let the community know how it’s been working for you.
- We’re not just copying what others are doing but rather using their track record as a template for our own journey.
- Research people who are successful in the space that you want to be in and listen to them. Use different methods such as podcasts, YouTube channels, books and more.
- Surround yourself with people who are already successful and use their knowledge and advice to get there yourself.
- Don’t be afraid to pay for a coach. Why is it fine to pay for University… but not for a personal/business coach?
- Find mentors, surround yourself with them and model their track record to build your own success.
The Passive Investing Playbook – https://investormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at https://investormindset.com/invest