One of the best ways to achieve your goals is by modelling others who are already thriving in the space that you want to be successful in. We’re not just copying what others are doing, but rather using their track record as a template for our own journey. This method has worked wonders for my personal growth AND my career growth. So join me this week and let’s take a dive into how you can find mentors to model and start building your empire today!
Maybe you’re already using this method? If you are, then drop a comment below and let the community know how it’s been working for you.
- We’re not just copying what others are doing, but rather using their track record as a template for our own journey.
- Research people who are successful in the space that you want to be in and listen to them. Use different methods such as podcasts, YouTube channels, books and more.
- Surround yourself with people who are already successful and use their knowledge and advice to get there yourself.
- Don’t be afraid to pay for a coach. Why is it fine to pay for University… but not for a personal/business coach?
- Find mentors, surround yourself with them and model their track record to build your own success.
The Passive Investing Playbook – https://theinvestormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at https://theinvestormindset.com/invest
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?