This week our guest is the investing and money maintenance expert Christopher Larsen. Chris is the founder and Managing Partner of Next-Level Income, through which he helps investors become financially independent through education and investment opportunities. In this episode, we dive deep into how you can be managing your money better. We go into how you get started in the market, how to save on your taxes, how to manage your wealth, and much more. If you’re not already taking this advice then you could be losing out on a significant amount of money annually… monthly… or even daily. So jump in and join us for this conversation supercharged with information and learnings!
- Think about what you’ve got, what you’re grateful for, and what that means to you.
- To have passive income you can either: grow wealth by building a company and cashing out or you can make money and then invest in something.
- It’s wise to save 50% (after tax) of what you make.
- 2 key strategies to help maintain your wealth: 1. Find a tax specialist and 2. Avoid interest-paying tax via high cash-value life insurance.
- With multifamily you can retain tax benefits even as a high-income earner.
- A 1031 exchange means you can take the growth income of your investment and roll it tax-free into another investment.
- Compared to other investing markets, real estate has cash flow, appreciation, and tax benefits.
- Multifamily risk can be 1. Market Risk 2. Operator experience 3. The deal itself.
Download your free copy of the Passive Investor Playbook – https://investormindset.com/passive
About our Guest:
Christopher Larsen has been investing in and managing real estate for over 20 years. He began syndicating deals in 2016, has raised more than $15M, and has been actively involved in over $150M of real estate acquisitions. In addition to real estate, Chris has invested in equities, oil & gas, and small business lending, as well as being active in Venture South, one of the nation’s Top 10 Angel Investing groups.
Chris lives with his wife and two boys in Asheville, NC where he loves spending time with them outdoors and enjoying the food and culture that the region has to offer.