Is time important to you? What about quality of life? Hop into the episode today to learn how Mark Podolsky has taken advantage of working smarter, not harder, to create a life worth living and time freedom to spend with those most important to him.
- Know yourself and what motivates you
- Grit develops through hardship
- You have to build up your “frustration” tolerance
- Be present in every moment
- Mindset – Carol S. Dweck ( https://amzn.to/2WundPH )
- The Second Mountain – David Brooks (https://amzn.to/2LDhot2)
- Words That Change Minds – Shelle Rose Charvet (https://amzn.to/2QxXT7U)
Working smarter, and believing in your path are two huge keys to having a successful business. Sometimes seeing is believing – if you’ve ever felt that way you might want to join us today. Mark Podolsky, “The Land Geek”, owner of Frontier Properties joins Steven to walk through his path through investing, his philosophy on success, and knowing yourself.
Mark also shares the importance of creating habits and actions that support your goals – want to know the secret? (spoiler alert, I just told you).
Mark’s purpose is to be a good ancestor. He wants to leave a great legacy for the generations that come after him, and a story of strong relationships and deep meaning.
- Work out every day
- Connects with family & friends in some way