Not everyone is wired for success – and not everyone’s belief system and definition of success is going to line up with our own. Have you ever found yourself disagreeing with, or being doubted by someone close to you? Maybe a parent, or even a spouse? Join us today as Marco shares his journey through this same situation, and how a strong belief system combined with having the right partner makes such a huge impact on success.
- Self-sabotage is the absence of a decision
- Everything in your life is a reflection of yourself: how well are you doing?
- Success often requires sacrifice
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki (https://amzn.to/2PNWhsz)
- The 4-Hour Work Week – Tim Ferriss (https://amzn.to/2ZDZjU0)
- The 5 Love Languages – Gary Chapman (https://amzn.to/34nEMmd)
Marco Romero and his wife, Hillary, quit both their jobs at the end of 2015 to start their Real Estate Journey together. In January 2016 they started two Real Estate companies together: Hilco Homes and Bella Buyers. Hilco Homes is focused on wholesaling contracts, and now consists of a team of 11 people. With Bella Buyers they own 30 rental units – all using the power of Private Money. This year (2019) they made their first two multi-family real estate purchases.
Marco’s first mentors were his parents, who taught him discipline and self-confidence, and since he’s found many pseudo-mentors through reading biographies of great achievers and change-makers. His purpose in life and business is to be the best version of himself possible – we only get one life, why not make it the best life we can?