At what age do you start bringing your kids into the conversation about how money works and develop that financial literacy? Loral Langemeier is back to discuss this and more. Within the prelaunch of her new book “Make Your Kids Millionaires”, Loral and Steven sit back down to discuss how to build your child’s relationship with money so that it is a happy and healthy one.
- Why giving your kids financial literacy within your home is such an important topic
- How you can create generational wealth and give your kids those money lessons without giving them everything
- Entrepreneurship does not need to start large like a Shark Tank pitch.
- Most people are financially illiterate and as you take the steps to help your children you will improve your own financial understanding.
- The steps you should take to have that Millionaire Maker Mindset
Pre-order Loral’s latest book at https://makeyourkidsmillionaires.com/steven
About our Guest:
Loral Langemeier is a money expert, sought-after speaker, entrepreneurial thought leader, and best-selling author of five books who is on a relentless mission to change the conversation about money and empower people around the world to become millionaires.
The CEO and Founder of Live Out Loud, Inc. – a multinational organization — Loral shares her best advice without hesitation or apology. What sets her apart from other wealth experts is her innate ability to hone in on the skills and talents of everyday people to inspire them to generate wealth. She has created, nurtured, and perfected a 3-5 year strategy to make millions for the “Average Jill and Joe.” To date, the company has served thousands of individuals worldwide and created hundreds of millionaires through wealth-building education keynotes, workshops, products, events, programs, and coaching services.
Loral’s straight talk electrifies audiences and inspires powerful action from live stages and television programs ranging from CNN, CNBC, The Street TV, Fox News Channel, Fox Business Channel-America’s Nightly Scoreboard, The Dr. Phil Show and The View. She is a regular guest host on The Circle in Australia and has been featured in articles in USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and Forbes Magazine and was the breakout star in the film The Secret.