Subscribe & Listen:
What do you learn in the process of a $95M business acquisition? Well this week we dive into that with someone who has the experience: Mr Judd Armstrong. Judd is the founder of Jaybird – the first and one of the most popular brands of wireless headphones in the world.
What holds most people back is that they don’t believe it’s possible for THEM. Well, Judd started out with a $10ph retail job and went on to become the founder of Jaybird, which was sold in 2016 to Logitech for $95M. Jaybird also achieved a 50% market share in sports wireless headphones and was profitable each year of business with a 50-100% year over year growth. Quite a story. So what made him so determined and successful…?
Join us as we analyze what a successful entrepreneurial mindset is made of and how you can break free of what holds most people back and go on to achieve what others think of as impossible.
You don’t want to miss this FREE advice from super successful entrepreneur Judd Armstrong. Hit subscribe to join the Investor Mindset community and grow your business knowledge and skill for free today.
- Every one of us has something special to do in life and are here for a purpose. So it comes down to what’s placed in your heart.
- Denzel Washington: “True desire in the heart, that itch that you have whatever it is you want to do, that thing that you want to do to help others and to grow and to make money that desire that itch, that’s God’s proof to you, sent beforehand, already to indicate that it’s yours.”
- If you’re thinking about something that is holding you back, then just flip it on it’s head and drive forward.
- Follow your heart and use your mindset to navigate your path wisely and safely.
- What holds most people back is that they don’t believe it’s possible for THEM.
- When others say to you “you can’t do that! That never happens in life!” just remember that they cannot see past that hurdle themselves and are just looking out for you. It doesn’t mean it’s gospel and it doesn’t mean you NEED to listen to it. Take your own path
- Try something new and stretch yourself into a new experience.
- Financial freedom is the ability to have no debt and/or reliance on anything or anyone.
- Try to get multiple sources of income so you’re not a slave to one method
- If you’re going to sell your business, sell it when it’s at the top.
- Success is the progressive realisation of a worthy endeavor.
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?