What do you learn in the process of a $95M business acquisition? Well, this week we dive into that with someone who has the experience: Mr. Judd Armstrong. Judd is the founder of Jaybird – the first and one of the most popular brands of wireless headphones in the world.
What holds most people back is that they don’t believe it’s possible for THEM. Well, Judd started out with a $10ph retail job and went on to become the founder of Jaybird, which was sold in 2016 to Logitech for $95M. Jaybird also achieved a 50% market share in sports wireless headphones and was profitable each year of business with a 50-100% year-over-year growth. Quite a story. So what made him so determined and successful…?
Join us as we analyze what a successful entrepreneurial mindset is made of and how you can break free of what holds most people back and go on to achieve what others think of as impossible.
You don’t want to miss this FREE advice from super-successful entrepreneur Judd Armstrong. Hit subscribe to join the Investor Mindset community and grow your business knowledge and skill for free today.
- Every one of us has something special to do in life and is here for a purpose. So it comes down to what’s placed in your heart.
- Denzel Washington: “True desire in the heart, that itch that you have whatever it is you want to do, that thing that you want to do to help others and to grow and to make money that desires that itch, that’s God’s proof to you, sent beforehand, already to indicate that it’s yours.”
- If you’re thinking about something that is holding you back, then just flip it on its head and drive forward.
- Follow your heart and use your mindset to navigate your path wisely and safely.
- What holds most people back is that they don’t believe it’s possible for THEM.
- When others say to you “You can’t do that! That never happens in life!” just remember that they cannot see past that hurdle themselves and are just looking out for you. It doesn’t mean it’s gospel and it doesn’t mean you NEED to listen to it. Take your own path
- Try something new and stretch yourself into a new experience.
- Financial freedom is the ability to have no debt and/or reliance on anything or anyone.
- Try to get multiple sources of income so you’re not a slave to one method
- If you’re going to sell your business, sell it when it’s at the top.
- Success is the progressive realization of a worthy endeavor.