In this modern age, social media remains one of the most powerful tools in online networking—so much so that it has become a necessity for every type of entrepreneur today. If you look through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and even Instagram, you’ll see millions of entrepreneurs sharing their businesses online, creating relationships with their audiences, and making connections with other business owners both in and out of the industry. As a modern business owner, you probably already have the first two down pat, but what about the last one?
Making connections with other entrepreneurs is as easy as sending them a friend request on Facebook or DMing them on Twitter. However, how many of these connections turn into actual valuable relationships both on and off of the platform? In this episode, we talk about how you can bring online connections outside of the app, and how you can lead those connections down a path where you can bring genuine value to each other.
With the power that social media holds, expanding your network is incredibly easy—that is, if you know what to do and how to do it. If you want to learn more about how you can connect with other entrepreneurs online and then solidify that connection offline, you wouldn’t want to miss this episode of Mindset Minutes.
1. When trying to put your foot in the door, show genuine interest by asking the right questions.
2. Modify your approach depending on the platform you’re using; consider the expectations that come with that particular social media platform.
3. Choose the best platform based on your industry and the type of people you want to meet.
4. Come from a place of genuine interest and value instead of being spammy.
5. When bringing online connections off the app, use the method of interaction that works best for you, be it phone calls, video conferences, or face-to-face meetings.
6. Figure out your strategy and do it consistently.
The Passive Investing Playbook – http://investormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at http://investormindset.com/invest