Online summits are not only the best opportunities to learn—they are also the perfect places to grow your network! We dive into this and more on this week’s episode. Find out how to invest with us: www.investormindset.com/invest
With the influx of online events due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it only makes sense to take advantage of these opportunities to expand both your knowledge and your contact list.
On this episode of Mindset Minutes, we delve into how you can leverage online summits to meet new people who can help you become a better investor, and how you can do this in the most efficient way possible. Before joining your next online event, listen to these tips on how you can make the most out of it.
Hit the subscribe button to join our community and let us know in the comments below: How valuable is helping people to you?
- Consider what type of people the event is going to attract.
- Participate! Interact with others, ask questions, share things about yourself when given the opportunity.
- When sharing about yourself, be specific about what you’re focused on to let other people know what value you can offer them.
- Scheduling tools make it easier to bring interactions offline.
- Go to the event intention–both to learn and to reach out to other investors and business owners
The Passive Investing Playbook – http://investormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at http://investormindset.com/invest