What does it take to be a world-class marketer? Kyle Wilson, founder of Jim Rohn International shares with us his secrets to success in marketing. Marketing is the lifeblood of nearly every business, it’s the core of what builds relationships and when done well brings in customers. Today, Kyle Wilson and Steven talk about how to build your marketing process with “The Wheel” and many other strategies that Kyle developed over his success journey and through working directly with Jim Rohn for years!
- Building anything is going to take time
- Have a plan, but be prepared to pivot along the way
- You can’t copy exactly someone else’s plan and be successful, you have to know what works for you too. Know yourself and your specific strengths
- Provide value first
- Think & Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill (https://amzn.to/2PUpv9c)
Kyle is the founder of Jim Rohn International and He’s worked with the top names in the personal development industry including Og Mandino, Brian Tracy, Les Brown, Darren Hardy, and many others. He spent his early days filling huge seminar rooms, launched and published multiple personal development publications with over a million subscribers and has produced/published over 100+ hours of Training programs.
He now does high-end coaching & consulting, host the Kyle Wilson Inner Circle Mastermind and has helped over 200 people become #1 Best Selling Published Authors, hitting multiple #1 Best Selling books.
- “Space” in the morning to set the tone of the day
- Spiritual focus
- Building relationships