For many investors, the hardest part about getting to where you want is finding the best way to get there. Let’s find out how. Find out how to invest with us: www.investormindset.com/invest
In this episode, we talk with Kirby Atwell from Living Off Rentals and go into how you can find out exactly where you want to be—and how you can get there while minimizing mistakes on the way.
In this interview, I share stories about my journey going from management consultancy to real estate investing, my early realizations as I delve further into the industry, and a real-life experience that taught me more about myself and my risk appetite. We talk about the importance of diversifying your investments to reduce your overall risk, the differences between single-family homes and commercial units, and the value of trial and error in your journey as a real estate investor.
Hopefully, these life lessons help you, as an investor or an entrepreneur, realize what you want early on, and what you need to do to achieve those goals. Whether your main target is to earn passive income from single-family units or rake in massive deals from multi-family units or commercials–this episode can help push you in the right direction.
- Set clear goals to simplify the path toward them.
- Don’t be afraid to try different things, especially in your early days of investing or entrepreneurship.
- Mistakes provide lessons that can help you determine what you need to do moving forward.
- Finding your ideal client can help set a clearer path for you.
- Don’t put all your eggs into one basket—diversify and reduce your overall risk.
The Passive Investing Playbook – http://investormindset.com/passive
Kirby Atwell on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kirbyatwell/
Living Off Rentals Website: https://www.livingoffrentals.com/
Learn more about investing with Steven at http://investormindset.com/invest