It can be difficult to ask for what we want. Maybe it’s ego… or maybe it’s humility. Either way, it’s damaging your progression. You can, though, overcome this and get better at asking for what you want. Find out how to invest with us: www.investormindset.com/invest
This week we’re taking a deep dive into why asking for help is so important and why it WILL help you in business and in life. If we think that asking for help “sounds needy”, we’re restricting ourselves from making those new connections and building a genuine report with great people. I get it, for most of us this is difficult, but because it’s so beneficial, we need to practice everyday in order to get better at it.
We also look at how genuinely wanting to help others is going to make them want to help YOU too. This doesn’t mean that you’re going to have the “new client” flood gates smashed open.. but it will help you in building connections and report with people. Come forward with a genuine sense of wanting to help people and don’t be the… “false sense of offer” guy. Another important part of asking for help is being comfortable with rejection, loving the answer regardless of what it is and finding the strength to keep putting yourself out there and asking.
Hit the subscribe button to join our community and let us know in the comments below: How valuable is helping people to you?
- Be genuine and avoid being that person who “just wants to make the sale”.
- You must practice asking for help to actually get better at it.
- Don’t think you sound needy by asking for help.
- Love the answer regardless of what it is.
- Don’t be the “false sense of offer” guy.
- If you get told no but ask another person every single day and 90% of people say no, you’re still going to have 3 or 4 people that say yes.
The Passive Investing Playbook – http://investormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at http://investormindset.com/invest