Do you have the mindset it takes to raise private capital? Join John Casmon and Steven today as they walk through this and other huge keys to successfully raising investment capital to build your legacy.
- Adversity can be an excuse OR it can be your driving force
- You have to know your own limiting beliefs before you can get started
- The 6 C’s: Confidence, Credibility, Connections, Channel, Communications, Consistency
- Understand your audience and who your “investor avatar” is
- Relentless – Tim S Grover (https://amzn.to/2z09FlA)
- Structured Journaling
- Creating weekly goals
- Wake up early
John Casmon founded Casmon Capital Group, and since then the company has helped families invest in over $90M in multifamily apartments to create generational wealth and impact. John hosts the Target Market Insights podcast and is the co-founder of the Midwest Real Estate Networking Summit.
In his previous life, he held budget and campaign accountability for Fortune 500 companies including General Motors and MillerCoors.
John’s driving purpose is to leave a legacy for his family and the people he cares about. His upbringing and experience of financial hardships, when he was young, have driven him to work even harder to ensure that his family doesn’t have the same experience he did.