Subscribe & Listen:
Sometimes the path to investing and entrepreneurship isn’t a clearly defined progression…and sometimes making the leap into entrepreneurship isn’t even our idea! In this episode J shares how his wife was actually the motivator in his life shift – and how it ultimately let them to time-freedom and their definition of success.
- Understanding money matters – bonus if you add a well-aimed mindset
- People are held back by fear not because of monetary loss, but because of “ego” or reputation.
- Shift your mindset and say “who cares!”
- There is no “one” definition of success
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki (https://amzn.to/2MfUWYg)
- 4-Hour Work Week – Tim Ferris (https://amzn.to/32QQyoh)
- The Goal The Theory of Constraints – Eliyahu M. Goldratt & Jeff Cox (https://amzn.to/2Yerowo)
J Scott is an entrepreneur, investor, and the co-host of The BiggerPockets Business Podcast. In the past ten years, J and his wife have bought, built, rehabbed, sold, lent-on and held over $40M in property all around the country. J runs the popular website 123Flip.com and is the author of four books on real estate investing.
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?