Sometimes the path to investing and entrepreneurship isn’t a clearly defined progression…and sometimes making the leap into entrepreneurship isn’t even our idea! In this episode J shares how his wife was actually the motivator in his life shift – and how it ultimately let them to time-freedom and their definition of success.
- Understanding money matters – bonus if you add a well-aimed mindset
- People are held back by fear not because of monetary loss, but because of “ego” or reputation.
- Shift your mindset and say “who cares!”
- There is no “one” definition of success
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki (https://amzn.to/2MfUWYg)
- 4-Hour Work Week – Tim Ferris (https://amzn.to/32QQyoh)
- The Goal The Theory of Constraints – Eliyahu M. Goldratt & Jeff Cox (https://amzn.to/2Yerowo)
J Scott is an entrepreneur, investor, and co-host of The BiggerPockets Business Podcast. In the past ten years, J and his wife have bought, built, rehabbed, sold, lent on and held over $40M in property all around the country. J runs the popular website 123Flip.com and is the author of four books on real estate investing.