Raising private capital is the lifeblood of every real estate business. Yet it’s sometimes feared by so many. Corey Peterson shares in this episode that it comes down to one simple thing: relationships. And in this episode, he walks through the step-by-step process to secure and attract private money.
- People are looking for investment opportunities outside of the stock market
- Think outside the box when it comes to raising capital – it might not be where you think
- It’s ALL about building really good relationships
- It just takes work (focused work)
- Build rapport BEFORE giving any numbers
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki (https://amzn.to/2PNWhsz)
- The Richest Man in Babylon – George S. Clason (https://amzn.to/2SzoYIT)
- Copy Your Way To Success – Corey Peterson (https://amzn.to/35dGMOI)
Corey Peterson is the owner of Kahuna Investments, where he strives to provide his investors with stable cash flow returns and long-term capital appreciation through multi-family apartments. Corey has managed and acquired over $95 million in real estate across the country.
Corey is also the author of “Copy Your Way To Success – Standing on the Shoulders of Giants”, and the host of the Multi-Family Legacy Podcast. He speaks around the country on this subject and has spoken at places including Harvard and Nasdaq, plus he is frequently featured on FOX, CBS, ABC, and NBC affiliates.
Corey wants to be able to be a “supplier of fun” and have a positive effect on many lives, plus the ability to choose his own path. His definition of success closely aligns with this purpose.
In this episode, you’ll learn about raising private money creatively and through relationships.