Are you grinding every day, still trying to grow your business, and not getting anywhere? If this applies to you, then Ivan Barratt is here this week to help you get over that massive hill.
Growing a business is one of the hardest things you’ll ever do. That’s why it’s important that you know how to do it effectively, efficiently and know what mistakes to avoid. It’s easy for us to be too precious and resist passing off big responsibilities to other people or just wanting to do the work ourselves because it’s “quicker and easier”. By doing this though, you’ll never grow into what you could be, or even worse, could’ve been. This week my guest, Ivan Barratt, has successfully built a big real estate business from scratch… so what better person to take our advice from, right! Ivan gives us his advice on the best ways to grow a business, how to hire effectively and how not to get stuck in the mud.
Ivan Barratt is a multifamily unit owner and syndicator who specializes in FHA and Agency-financed projects. Since 2015, Ivan Barratt has raised nearly $60 million in equity, acquired over 2,500 units and grown Barratt Asset Management (BAM) to a best-in-class; vertically integrated, asset and property management firm. Today, Ivan focuses his time on equity finance, acquisitions and company strategy. Currently, his companies manage well over $250 million in assets, comprising nearly 3,500 units.
Hit the subscribe button to join our community and let us know in the comments below: How did you grow your business?
- You have to let people make mistakes, it’s the only way to grow.
- Don’t always take the proverbial ball and run with it… let others have responsibility.
- Growing a business is a trial-and-error process and TAKES TIME.
- People and employees will be the most challenging part of growing your business.
- You have to let go of control in order to grow.
- Have a plan and make sure you’re working at your best every day.
- Don’t just give up.
- Personality tests can help you make great hires.
- You WILL hire someone who doesn’t fit. Move on.
The Passive Investing Playbook – http://investormindset.com/passive
Ivan Barratt Official Website – https://www.ivanbarratt.com/
Barratt Asset Management on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/barrattassetmanagement/
Ivan Barratt on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/ivanbarratt
Learn more about investing with Steven at http://investormindset.com/invest