It’s very easy to fall off the wagon and suddenly become overwhelmed with everything that you have to do. If you’re constantly getting into a battle with procrastination and ambient anxiety, you need to listen to this highlight from our episode with David Allen. Find out more about our investing opportunities here www.vonfinch.com/invest
On this week’s episode, we have another special clip for our ‘Best Of’ series. Join us as we look back at our amazing interview with David Allen, expert productivity consultant and founder of the time management method “Getting Things Done”. On this highlight, we talk about how to beat procrastination by trusting your system, figuring out the most important thing to do, and reserving your psychic space for the most crucial stuff.
Anyone who’s juggling work and personal life can find themselves with a mess of thoughts in their head, unable to focus and even more unable to be productive. If you belong to this crowd, this episode highlight can definitely help you find your center and take back control over your life.
1. Be accountable for anything that pops up in your head.
2. Focus on the most important stuff.
3. Write things down, both for your personal and business life.
4. Take the time to sit down, organize your thoughts, and get yourself in the right state of mind before doing anything.
5. When you fall off the wagon, get back in there and figure out the most important things you need to prioritize.
The Passive Investing Playbook – http://investormindset.com/passive
Getting Things Done Website: https://gettingthingsdone.com/
Learn more about investing with Steven at http://investormindset.com/invest