Jason Hartman joins Steven today to discuss the Hartman Comparison Index, which poses the question – ‘Compared to what?”. Listen in as they outline some powerful data about what’s happening in the market today and compare that to the historical market.
- Investors are making huge mistakes, and have very scary blind spots because they only compare real estate to one thing when they should be comparing it to a lot of things to understand its value.
- The diverse market can be broken down into three segments, linearly, cyclical, and hybrid
- Adjusting for inflation, interest rate, and house price, real house prices are actually 27% lower than 21 years ago
- Understanding the varying results when comparing the cost to two different “measuring sticks”.
- A look at how to use the comparison index when starting to invest.
Establish your relationship with VonFinch now for exclusive invite-only opportunities. Schedule an introductory call now at https://www.vonfinch.com/call.
Interested in connecting with other like-minded individuals? Then join our VonFinch Private Capital Network. Learn more at https://www.vonfinch.com/invest.
About our Guest:
Jason Hartman® has been involved in several thousand real estate transactions and has owned income properties in 11 states and 17 cities. His companies help people achieve The American Dream of financial freedom by purchasing income property in prudent markets nationwide.