This week we’re analyzing a subject that is at the heart of any successful business: How do you go about hiring the best people to benefit and grow your business?
More specifically we’re looking at how we can land excellent salespeople. I go over some of the key questions when searching for talent such as: What type of salesperson we should be looking for – a hunter or a farmer? What personality assessment tests are available to us? What are the differences between hiring someone for single and/or multifamily? How are we going to write the job description to communicate our JD effectively?
These are all vital questions that I answer in this week’s episode to help you get the most out of your hires. So jump in – join the community and the conversation. If you have any hiring strategies of your own to add, then drop them in the comments below… we’d love to hear them!
- Ask what type of salesperson you want – a Hunter or a Farmer.
- Email me at email@example.com so I can recommend some of the best, and some of my favorite, personality tests that are available for you.
- Single and multifamily are going to have different requirements when it comes to the hire.
- How are you going to write the job description specifically for the person and role?
- Have a process for processing your final group of candidates
- Use personality tests to ascertain if the candidate is the right fit for your business
The Passive Investing Playbook – https://investormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at https://investormindset.com/invest