Are you successful or not? This week we’re going to be talking about the importance of working and living with a growth mindset. I go into the difference between a fixed and growth mindset and why the former can be dangerous for your personal growth. Sometimes we make a mistake and get discouraged… but you need to remember that no one can go from being a beginner to an expert with no journey in the middle. If we’re not growing, we’re dying, and if we’re not expanding, we’re contracting. Sometimes we need to focus on the destination and not just on the current results.
If you answered the question above with a simple “yes” or “no”… then maybe you’re living with a fixed mindset, which no matter how you answered, could be holding back your development.
Hit subscribe, join the community, and let us know: What is your process for making sure you’re living and working with a growth mindset?
- Your skills and abilities are not fixed. You always have room to grow.
- Ask yourself or your coach about the challenges that you’re facing and find out what steps you can take to start moving forward and get past those blocks in the road.
- If we’re not growing we’re dying. If we’re not expanding we’re contracting.
- Don’t be discouraged if you made a mistake… It’s your way of learning and growing.
- You can’t go from being a beginner to an expert overnight. Expect there to be some growth… which takes time.
The Passive Investing Playbook – https://investormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at https://investormindset.com/invest