Have you ever wondered what it takes to succeed in Sales? Greg shares his story of overcoming challenge after challenge which has led to success early in his real estate career. Starting at age 20, and within a couple of years has built himself into a sales expert working alongside his mentor John Martinez at Midwest Revenue Group. Greg really goes deep here, not holding anything back.
- Insane Productivity, Darren Hardy
- Atomic Habits, James Clear (https://amzn.to/2PP2zIl)
- Principles, Ray Dalio (https://amzn.to/2Ltw0dC)
- The Compound Effect, Darren Hardy (most recommended) (https://amzn.to/2ZDWkM3)
- Never Split the Difference, Chris Voss (https://amzn.to/2A2QBjv)
- Confessions of a Real Estate Entrepreneur, Jim Randal (https://amzn.to/2Uy8DUi)
- Anything by Brian Tracy
Greg is originally from Upstate NY, and now lives in Southern California where he enjoys the sun & surfing. He started his business at age 20; he is a virtual investor, a sales guru, and a coach. With his company is Velocity Home Buyers, he focused on wholesaling, and also wholesaling properties virtually.
Greg shares in depth how early in life he had one passion – hockey. He was skilled, and played through college, then for junior A team in Canada – but once he got in his head too much he saw his confidence shaken – which lead to failure. Ever since he’s committed himself to build a powerful mindset, by educating himself daily.
Greg became an avid reader, and has re-written his own identity through education. He has a great book recommendation for nearly every subject, and is super passionate (and now coaches) sales. He shares his wisdom on the most important aspects to learn about sales, as well as what he wishes he’d known to begin with.