This week we have an amazing special guest… the legendary best-selling author Bob Burg!
Bob stops by to share how a subtle shift in focus is not only a more uplifting and fulfilling way of conducting business but the most financially profitable way. Shifting your focus from getting to giving can make people feel safe with you, want to build relationships with you and want to work with you. This is his best-selling book summed up in a 40-minute interview! Dive in and don’t miss this amazing free advice from a true expert.
For 30 years Bob has helped companies, sales leaders, and their teams to more effectively communicate their value, sell at higher prices with less resistance, and grow their businesses based on Endless Referrals.
The Go-Giver, a Wall Street Journal and BusinessWeek Bestseller, has sold over 950,000 copies. Since its release it has consistently stayed in the Top 25 on Porchlight’s Business Book Bestsellers List. It was rated #10 on Inc. Magazine’s list of the Most Motivational Books Ever Written and was on HubSpot’s 20 Most Highly Rated Sales Books of All Time.
- When you show up as yourself, people feel safe with you, and want to work with you.
- Market value is defined by the combination of strengths, traits, talents and characteristics that allow you to bring value to others.
- It can be very hard to recognize your strengths sometimes and this is when a mentor can really help us in knowing what these are and utilizing them the best we can.
- Just because you can do something well and bring a certain value… doesn’t mean everyone else can.
- The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
How to Win Friends & Influence People – Dale Carnegie
Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
As a Man Thinketh – James Allen
Psycho-Cybernetics – Dr. Maxwell Maltz
The Magic of Thinking Big – Dr. David J. Schwartz
The Science of Getting Rich – Wallace D. Wattles