How do you go about operating at the highest level and getting the most out of yourself and others around you? Getting extremely clear on what it is you want and why you want it, gives you the power and clarity to actually go and do it.
- The important questions to reflect on in order to start painting that vision of your future
- Start with the big things, those that are important in your life
- Dream as if everything was possible
- If we keep asking Why, we can understand What is the purpose
- Decide what are the 3 most important things to focus on this year
- Think of those key activities that are going to help your reach your objectives
- Schedule time on your calendar to achieve your goals and objectives
Are you looking for High-Performance Business & Mindset Coaching? Schedule a call now and see how we can be of service to you. http://www.investormindset.com/discover
Unlock the Life You Envision with High Performance Business and Mindset Coaching. Visit http://investormindset.com/coaching
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?