Think you want to be a passive investor? Do you know your risk tolerance, end goals, and what to look out for? Today’s episode with Matt Faircloth is packed with tips and strategies for success in passive investing.
- Own who you are – you’re not going to please everyone
- Focus. Stay in your lane
- You need to know what your “risk tolerance” is
- Do your own research! Remember, trust – but verify
- Miracle morning (workout, meditate, journal)
- Revisit goals daily
- Plan the day every day
- Conversations with God – Neale Donald Walsch (https://amzn.to/3cCv0jE)
- Raising Private Capital – Matt Faircloth (https://amzn.to/3dUXUMp)
Matt Faircloth has been a full-time investor for 15 years. He is co-founder of the DeRosa Group, a real estate investment company that specializes in buying and renovating residential and commercial properties, and is the author of Amazon’s best-seller: Raising Private Capital.
Matt and his wife, Liz, started investing in real estate in 2004, and since then have had extensive expertise in connecting passive investors to lucrative investment opportunities through syndications, private loans and joint ventures. They have completed over $40,000,000 in transactions using private money.
Matt’s driving purpose is the joy and challenge of what it feels like to do his best, as well as his drive to be an inspiration to his kids.