Subscribe & Listen:
Reports of loneliness in the US are at an all time high, with over 53% of apartment residents stating that they don’t have friends within their complex. Let’s talk about how we can help.
??Learn About Our Fund Opportunities With Apartment Life – https://www.vonfinch.com/fund
In January 2020 MPR released a study that showed over two thirds of Americans are lonely… but what’s even worse, is that during the pandemic this number has risen to 76% according to TIME Magazine. With reports of loneliness in the US at a staggering all time high, we have to ask the question: How can apartment owners make a bigger impact within their community that also makes them a profit?
This is where Apartment Life comes in. Apartment Life helps apartment owners care for residents by connecting them in relationships. This, in turn, helps improve the community’s financial performance through online reputation, resident satisfaction, and resident retention. So join me on this episode as I take a deep dive into how we can make money and make lives better all at the same time.
Hit subscribe to join the Investor Mindset community and let us know in the comments below: How has the community impacted your decision to stay in the building, area or neighborhood that you’ve been living in?
1. Reports of loneliness in the US are at an all time high, with over 53% of apartment residents stating that they don’t have friends within their complex.
2. According to TIME Magazine during the pandemic the number of people who feel lonely has risen to 76%.
3. Apartment Life helps apartment owners care for residents by connecting them in relationships. This, in turn, helps improve the community’s financial performance through online reputation, resident satisfaction, and resident retention.
4. 53% of average tenants say that they don’t have any friends in their building. However, after Apartment Life comes in, there’s an average increase of 43% in the number of connections that are happening within a building and community.
5. In this world we’ve got one main thing: people. The quality of your life comes down to the quality of your relationships with other people.
6. Head over to https://www.vonfinch.com/fund to learn more about the fund opportunities that we have and how you can get involved with Apartment Life and make a difference to people in their communities.
The Passive Investing Playbook – http://theinvestormindset.com/passive
Learn more about our fund opportunities – https://www.vonfinch.com/fund
Learn more about investing with Steven at http://theinvestormindset.com/invest
Join the MultiFamilyMBA and get exclusive free training: http://theinvestormindset.com/mfmba
Learn from the smartest minds in business & investing.
About The Show
What separates those who succeed from failures? Join thousands of listeners who learn the mindset of real estate investing and how to create multiple income streams. From busy professionals interested in passive investing or the real estate entrepreneurs who are primed to scale all come together to learn the mindset of creating financial and time freedom.
The Investor Mindset is a mix of interviews, and solo shows from Steven you’re not going to want to miss. Hit subscribe, and get ready to change your life.
The Investor Mindset Podcast & President VonFinch Capital
Steven Pesavento has always been obsessed with understanding how we can think better, how we can be better and how we can do better. He is an active real estate investor who curates Commercial Real Estate Investments for clients.
The Top 5 Lessons Learned From High Performing Real Estate Investors
I’ve interviewed almost 100 guests on The Investor Mindset Podcast. They all give their best advice. But what’s THE best advice, and what does it mean for us?