In this week’s episode, Steven discusses the importance of Value Add Investing when you’re reducing expenses. He highlights some ways in order to make this happen in your investing today as well as shares an opportunity that will allow you to invest in a venture that is taking these strategies and putting them into action.
Do not miss these highlights:
- Value is added when you increase income or decrease expenses
- One primary focus is to look for opportunities where rents are lower than what the market is
- Reducing expenses by billing back some of the expenses to the tenants
- An important factor when implementing this type of strategy is to look at what comparable properties in the area are doing
- Reduce costs through incentive programs and tax benefits
Want to learn more about this opportunity and whether it is right for you?
Join us at our next Passive Investment Opportunity Webinar. Learn more at www.vonfinch.com/offer